Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day One

Hare Krishna.  Blissful and tired....the first steps toward establishing a Sankirtan Bhakti Yoga center in Louisville were taken today-cleaning, and lots of it.  I started cleaning out the old family house which will serve as the center...it was a great day of menial service offered to Srila Prabhupada.  This project has been in my heart for a very long time but I was never surrendered to the idea of actually doing it...until the house suddenly became available and Krishna suddenly said "GO!!!!" So I am trying my best to offer this little project at the Lotus Feet of Srila Prabhupada and Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.  May their mercy and power rain down on Louisville like a monsoon and deliver everyone with an ear to hear about God and spiritual life, and the glory and divine knowledge of Bhakti.      
Hare Krishna



No comments:

Post a Comment