Sunday, August 21, 2011

SRI KRISHNA JANAMASTAMI

Today is Janamastami, which is the most Holy Day of Krishna's birth.  Happy birthday Krishna!  The date changes each year because it's based on the lunar calendar.  
Krishna is the embodiment of Sat-Chit-Ananda

Jai Sri Sri RadhaKrishna

Krishna got His pawpaws!!!



The effulgent Lotus Feet


I was hoping to make it to a temple for Janmastami but I guess it wasn't Krishna's plan.  Which is fine.  I actually had some pretty radical realizations this morning and who knows if I would have come to that somewhere else.  Krishna is in the heart and so I'm never alone.

1 comment:

  1. Dear sir I'm looking for a photo of pawpaw as an offer for Lord Krishna. I saw youre photo : can I use it : the purpose is a not-commercial dutch website about pawpaw :

    www.waterwereld.nu/pawpaw.php

    ReplyDelete