Monday, August 15, 2011

Changes

It's been a very dynamic few weeks.  A lot of personal growth and some difficult personal challenges happening.
But, I feel good and confident things will work out, as they always seem to do.  The program at Shine went really well yesterday.  Having it at noon is such a nice time, and seems to be conducive for people.  We had five new people there and it was a good group.
I planted the new garden bed the other day.  I planted cabbage, broccoli, Kale, Chinese cabbage, bok choy, cauliflower and some exotic asian things.  I'm going to start on a new bed today for the other starts I have.
Everything is looking good.  The squash are already flowering and going to be producing in a week or less.  So fast!  Life wants to live.

A dear friend and spiritual mentor Adikarta Prabhu, who is from London, said he would like to come and visit the Bhakti Center soon, which for me personally is an incredibly ecstatic proposal.  I have a huge smile just thinking about it.  It's actually pretty amazing at how much ecstasy I experience on a daily basis.  A Bhakti Yogi is an ecstasy distributor...real ecstasy.
I'll post some photos as soon as I find my camera.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment